Search This Blog

Sunday 7 December 2014

Message and Request to Reader of This Blog

I have been blogging since 3 year and writing on this site by arranging my time. Sometime even i had help people personally too if i had time. And you guys give me so much respect in return. Usually my purpose was to benefit all struggling android beginner but as time passes i realize if you are not getting any benefit in terms of livelihood then its hard to continue.


Today i making one appeal to my dear reader, if this blog had ever help you in past or will help you in future, then please help me by

  • Download and share my apps
  • Shop through my affiliate program Flipkart for Indian user and Amazon for non Indian User. Banner are attached to site
  • Keep visiting so that my motivation of writing will always be high 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always help in improvement. If you have any query suggestion feel free to comment and Keep visiting my blog to encourage me to blogging

Android News and source code